Haley’s Rapid Ripple
1. Riders must be at least 48 inches (48") to ride the water slide.
2. Water Depth is 3 feet, 6 inches (3’6”).
3. The proper riding position is lying on your back with your ankles
crossed and arms crossed over you chest.
4. Single riders only are allowed.
5. Lifeguard will signal rider when to proceed down the slide.
6. Snorkels, goggles and swim masks are prohibited.
7. Eyeglasses, sunglasses and hats must be secured in rider’s hands.
8. Watches, necklaces and other jewelry items are prohibited.
9. Life jackets and flotation devices are prohibited on the slide.
10. Riders should not run, dive, stand, kneel, rotate, flip, spin or
stop on the slide.
11. Hands and feet must be kept inside the slide at all times.
12. Riders must immediately exit the catch pool.
13. Swimsuits with buckles, zippers, or rivets will not be permitted on
14. Pregnant women, guests with heart conditions, guests with neck or
back problems and guests with physical ailments should not ride.
Warning: failure to follow rules can result in serious injuries.